Raptor Embroidery - Visors & Gauge cluster available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calder, did you get your cluster cover installed? Do you remove the rubber cover first, like on the console cover? Can you post some instructions or a video on the removal and install? Thanks!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Calder, did you get your cluster cover installed? Do you remove the rubber cover first, like on the console cover? Can you post some instructions or a video on the removal and install? Thanks!

The cluster cover is not covered in rubber like the console. I haven't had time to complete my personal one. I'll un-install it today and wrap it and post pics. Its has a few screws on the bottom and the clips on the bottom appear to allow it to slide straight out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I need to get my pictures posted. My armrest and headrests came out awesome. Lots of compliments. I even have a guy that comes in my restaurant that just bought a ruby red crew and saw them and got the phone number and had his done too. He just showed me the other day. They also looked awesome.

That's who that was! That guy was hilarious.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
My leather supplier screwed up a customers order that requested 2 visor covers without mirror cut-outs. I have an extra set of black leather/black stitching visor covers ready for embroidery and can be shipped out today or Monday! Thanks guys!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good I used a razor knife on a old pice of wood. My hands arnt stronge enough to snap it back into place but I think I got it yesterday took a little drive with the wife. I had to point it out they where in (a good thing IMO) I still need to do a better job snugging them around when my hands heal more or see if I can find someone to help.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Good I used a razor knife on a old pice of wood. My hands arnt stronge enough to snap it back into place but I think I got it yesterday took a little drive with the wife. I had to point it out they where in (a good thing IMO) I still need to do a better job snugging them around when my hands heal more or see if I can find someone to help.

Awesome!! Glad to hear everything went smooth. If the leather is loose, I found un-doing the Velcro and using your thumbs to pull it up towards the top of the truck then flattening out your 4 fingers will snug it down better and stretch the leather a bit better.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If only I could lol. Dubble carpuletunal and triple trigger fingers fixed three weeks ago. They will be nice and snugg I just can't get it.