Raptor Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten one in yet? I found a dealership online this weekend whose website claims to have one newly in stock. I chatted with someone online when they were closed who also checked their stock and said they had it in, and a rep would call me on Mon. My concern is that it's 1000 miles away so I'd have to pay without seeing that they really have one, and the Ford website doesn't show this dealer as having any at that dealer or on order. On top of that , the ePrice is thousands below MSRP just like their other F150s. If it's too good to be true, I've got to wonder if they really have one already. The dealers around me want $10k over sticker and don't have any yet. I just moved to a mountain in the middle of nowhere with a 1/2 mile steep driveway to save $100k+ on the house for this area, so I really need one to get home this winter, not as a toy. I can't spend over sticker and I can't wait for next year for that to come around. I could call a friend in that area to go check it out but at that price I'm sure it will be gone in the next day. I've had bad experiences with Jeep/Dodge so really don't want to get a RAM. My fall-back plan is to get a used 2009 H3T.

Until you see pics of it sitting on their lot....they are full of shit.

fixmdude

Reaction score
Until you see pics of it sitting on their lot....they are full of shit.

You're right, just got called back.
Watch out for packey webb ford in Downers Grove IL they are doing a bait and switch. $7500 over msrp and you have to order one. None in stock, fake post on autotrader and on their own site.

conflict

Reaction score
Long story short. When my wife went to pick up her Macan Turbo, the Porsche dealership left it outside and unlock while she was completing the paperwork. In the meantime, some chick got in it with a metal belt on and scratched the driver's seat really bad. Needless to say, it cost Porsche $4500 to replace the 18 way drivers seat before she took delivery. They were pissed at the chick and the sale rep for leave the door unlocked. It happens, trust me...

those are badass seats though. im about to sell my macan turbo with 6000 miles on it. wonder what i'll get for it.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those are badass seats though. im about to sell my macan turbo with 6000 miles on it. wonder what i'll get for it.

If you got all the bells and whistles, you won't have a problem selling it for a decent price. Your car has very low miles. You should try and sell it yourself before going to the dealership for a trade in though. The Macan is a great car. It handles great and hauls ass. I would say somewhere in the 70's to low 80's for resale, depending on what options you have....Good luck!

Minimization

Reaction score
If you got all the bells and whistles, you won't have a problem selling it for a decent price. Your car has very low miles. You should try and sell it yourself before going to the dealership for a trade in though. The Macan is a great car. It handles great and hauls ass. I would say somewhere in the 70's to low 80's for resale, depending on what options you have....Good luck!

What options is your Macan Turbo? I am actually looking for a nice used one, but so many have lousy sets of options.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What options is your Macan Turbo? I am actually looking for a nice used one, but so many have lousy sets of options.

Hey Minimization. My wife isn't selling her Macan, Conflict is selling his. Sorry, man....

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. We are looking for a used $100k+ MSRP version, hopefully loaded up with functional options (not just a bunch of extra leather, etc.).

I'm following you,Buddy. Definitely get the turbo. Don't go for anything less. My wife's has the panoramic roof, 911 turbo wheels and rims, mahogany wood trim and metallic paint (same mahogany color, special order), brushed stainless steel trim, the funky lights that move when you turn a corner (I can't remember what they call them), their high end Bose stereo, 18 way adjustable seat and cameras everywhere. I hope you can find one. It's a great ride for long road trips.....