Raptor Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to yourdecals.com
If you want something different, Larry will work with you and hook you up.

I did a version with the bumpers and fender flares painted black and posted elsewhere on here. More seemed to like them black than orange so we'll see.

Tires arrive tomorrow and bedrug + bakFlip going in tomorrow. Will do wheels and tires Thursday, and getting new exhaust on saturday and installing tune. Somewhere in there i have to get the windows tinted and decals applied.

He has a decal that's perfect. Not gonna spend $60.00 when I can put a $16.00 decal in it's place. Also getting the side rocker panel decals.

Last edited:

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He has a decal that's perfect. Not gonna spend $60.00 when I can put a $16.00 decal in it's place. Also getting the side rocker panel decals.

Glad it worked out. Definitely post pics when you install them.

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it figures. Right after I order the decal my wife finds my Raptor emblem at the park and ride. Some little punk must have pulled it off and threw it down. She found it about 5 feet from were she was parking in the grass media. There is no way it could have fell off and landed that far. Anyway, I will get a local body shop to put it back on and put the side decals on for me while they're at it.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well it figures. Right after I order the decal my wife finds my Raptor emblem at the park and ride. Some little punk must have pulled it off and threw it down. She found it about 5 feet from were she was parking in the grass media. There is no way it could have fell off and landed that far. Anyway, I will get a local body shop to put it back on and put the side decals on for me while they're at it.

Hahaha figures. Well at least you found it.
Did you **** off your wife when it went missing:naughty: Maybe she took it off to get back at you for something.

lol j/k

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I think it is jealousy!!!! Some people think if they can't have it you shouldn't..... Remember back when the Dodge trucks had the ram head hood ornament? I had one and people always jacked with that thing. I would get in the truck and the damn ram would be looking toward the rear instead of the front. That use to **** me off!!!! I caught one person one day that worked next door to my shop turning it and I reamed his ass for it. I guess he told his buddies cause it was never messed with again. I can tell you also if my wife sees those kids at the park and ride again she will be all over them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
No I think it is jealousy!!!! Some people think if they can't have it you shouldn't..... Remember back when the Dodge trucks had the ram head hood ornament? I had one and people always jacked with that thing. I would get in the truck and the damn ram would be looking toward the rear instead of the front. That use to **** me off!!!! I caught one person one day that worked next door to my shop turning it and I reamed his ass for it. I guess he told his buddies cause it was never messed with again. I can tell you also if my wife sees those kids at the park and ride again she will be all over them.

:893MrT-thumb:lol