Raptor Assault.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedemon

Reaction score
Just wondering about the Insurance package, anybody purchasing it? Has anyone crashed or seen a crash? I'm still on the fence about it but it seems reasonably priced.

Sawdust

Reaction score
As far as insurance goes I would not worry so much about a crash or rollover. More likely scenario is that you misjudge an obstacle and tear up something in the suspension or drive train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedemon

Reaction score
So, I assume everybody is buying the insurance and nobody has crashed or flipped a truck. Good to know. I was thinking on buying it when I arrived JIC, but I got the email yesterday to decline or purchase, so I purchased it. Now I'm only liable for $5000 in damage, yippie. And that was my point to begin with.
I've been driving and 4 wheeling my 1986 F150 4x4 since it was new and never crashed it. Yes it has been stuck several times and gone on some pretty good trails. But Georgia is not Utah.
For inquiring minds I'm retired, money tree is DORMANT. I just wrote a check for a loaded Raptor, everything but Graphics, Bed extender, Bedrug over Ford spray-in and Bakflip MX4. Now airfare, hotel ,rental car and food. So if I can save a buck or two I will.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you crazy????

It's like only $79. You would be a fool NOT to purchase.

Buy it and beat that thing like a red headed step child!

Isn't it $79 but only covers up to $5k in damages? Knowing my luck I will total it leaving the staging area.... PS I haven't bought the insurance yet... I am there this week (17-18th)