Raptor arrives...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, there I was minding my own business (for once) messing around in the garage when I notice a Leadfoot Gray beast crunching the gravel (rather loudly) in my driveway. My wife smiled and said, "Happy Anniversary"!

For once I was speechless..

Now a month later I am still sporting the "Raptor grin". Here in TX there are a lot of pick ups on the road but few Raptors. I had been eyeing them, but after 4 Toyota trucks over many years I was getting serious about a Tundra TRD Pro. My better half changed the game and for that I'm thankful...
Detail wise it's an 18' 802 alpha with 20K, stock like new. Even bed locks were still in plastic. Lots to learn but...

This thing rocks...:)

V/R
Smokey

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

One of 2 things is true.

1) You have some husband points and she really bought you a prius
2) You have an astounding amount of husband points and she bought you a Rap.

A picture of the Rap will rule out #1.

#2 makes her a keeper.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

One of 2 things is true.

1) You have some husband points and she really bought you a prius
2) You have an astounding amount of husband points and she bought you a Rap.

A picture of the Rap will rule out #1.

#2 makes her a keeper.

I didn't give him grief as he has a Raptor picture as his avatar that he found on the inter webs.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow some gift if true! She hand delivered too. That’s some gal! Mine only came down to the dealer and said, that’s a great deal you should jump on it lol

Get some pics up of the beast and make us believers.

OP
OP
Smokyray

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! U guys "feces chat" reminds me of my Bros from a previous life...
Yessir, she's a keeper (Raptor too) but a pic of her here is doubtful. When I mentioned posing by "The Beast" she referenced her plant trimmers and a specific part of my anatomy I didn't need trimmed! So, here's a few of my first purchases for it, both Amazonian, a Rough Country tri fold flush fit bed cover (liked one I installed on my Tacoma) and a "shortie" radio antenna like many F250s sport around here. (I considered the ".50 Cal /20mm bullet antenna having expended a few) and on a nearby "4 wheeler only trail" Right...

Glad to be here...
:)
3-CC920-B3-64-BC-4-C69-828-F-0926-C009-AEEF.jpg

BDF2386-F-D46-E-4819-A64-E-7-E4-AFC2-C0129.jpg

DFAB593-E-5-B78-45-A7-9-F3-A-593-CD366-FD31.jpg

FDAC08-F1-F8-D4-40-B3-877-D-1-BAFB5038116.jpg

V/R
Smokey