Raptor 1, Accord 0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COTD

Reaction score
I been where that truck driver was, difference was I had no clue guy was road raging, the road raging car zipped around another car and got in front of me and stood on his breaks . Inches from crashing, then the F-ER took off. Good to see the raptor driver was having none of it.

Zach Bowling

Reaction score
God the amount of times I've seen someone pull some road rage BS like this in Detroit... Never get that satisfying karma tho guy deserved it

Reaction score
The video poster began recording the footage as he noticed a speed trap ahead and wanted to get some 'police karma.'

I dont see the raptor as being a left lane hog...he didn't want a ticket for speeding.

passing on the right is bad enough...passing on the right shoulder is stupid. I would have sped up too. The only road rage is the accord.
The accord is 100% at fault for starting this mess because they were mad about the ford lugging the fast lane. Let’s not try to kid anybody though, buddy in the Raptor was in the wrong too for goading it on like he did. At the end of the day, when he put it on the floor to stay ahead of the car running the shoulder, that was when it had all gone too far and it became a potentially dangerous situation for everybody, not just the accord. It wasn’t his fault at all, but a bigger man wouldn’t have let it go that far if you’re asking me.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how no one thought that maybe the Honda driver was rushing to the hospital for an emergency or something like that.
The Raptor was definitely blocking him/her and then sped up to block them once again.
I wouldn’t say either of those drivers are very smart. Raptor driver just drove away instead of being a normal being and checking on them after they crashed.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the raptor driver speeding up. Chances are the honda would have cut him off extremely close to clipping his front bumper, or clipping the other car. Defensive driving 101 by the raptor. :p

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet if the raptor was in the accident he would be kicking himself for speeding up making this worse. Just imagine if somebody died. Yes I understand the guy passed on the shoulder and exit lane but if t raptor would have stayed the same speed to avoid the speed trap then it would have been a no story.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently the cam guy talked to Fox News and said the Accord nearly hit them both before the video started. How true that is I don't know.. So I doubt he was running to the hospital by being an aggressive idiot.

Sometimes you have to let it go, never know when someone might just pull out a Sig or 870 and decides to roll the window down and put one into your cockpit..