Rappy Graphics Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning Y'all-

Looking at Rappy graphics and hoping you guys could help me out. First question- can these be applied over ceramic coating, or do they need to be applied first prior to getting ceramic?

Second, does anyone have any pictures of the reflective vs non reflective options? I'm thinking of going with the triple play and the rear FP sticker with the flag and GN 3. Color advice would also be helpful- I have an AMB truck, and am wondering how the Carbon fiber color would look on the FP stickers.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend applying before ceramic coating. I've had success getting decals to stick on ceramic before, but it's harder to get them to stick and increases the chance of them coming off.

Token

Reaction score
To your first question, I’d definitely put the stickers on before ceramic. If it’s already on the truck just buff it off with some polish before throwing the stickers on, then reapply the ceramic.

I like CF but I’m also a ricer and run my tires with the letters out because #racetruck.

ToddReynolds

Reaction score
I would definitely get them applied prior to ceramic coating. I did the opposite and they did not have a great time getting them to stick.P_20211009_174807.jpgP_20211009_174839.jpgP_20211017_080550.jpg
Good morning Y'all-

Looking at Rappy graphics and hoping you guys could help me out. First question- can these be applied over ceramic coating, or do they need to be applied first prior to getting ceramic?

Second, does anyone have any pictures of the reflective vs non reflective options? I'm thinking of going with the triple play and the rear FP sticker with the flag and GN 3. Color advice would also be helpful- I have an AMB truck, and am wondering how the Carbon fiber color would look on the FP stickers.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The question should include which ceramic coating. Decals will stick fine to most ceramic coatings but there are 1 or 2 they will definitely have problems with.