R for sale just under MSRP....Carfax shows total loss insurance claim, a roll over, and front end crash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The possibility of buying new (factory) repair parts for a Raptor R?

Nope. The cab, 4 doors, the hood, fenders & bed were all destroyed. On a regular 2023 F150 Lariat those parts are easily $10K. Double that for a limited production R model. Just the airbags alone is several thousand dollars in parts alone. The dealership in Utah probably bought it at auction, and they won't warranty it. That's all you need to know.
They do not make special body panels for a Raptor R. It’s all motor. The cab/doors etc will cost the exact same. The bed/fends will be regular raptor price

Christian92

Reaction score
I called the dealer and asked about warranty on the R, there is none. I also plugged in the vin on KBB and it gave back "info unavailable". A while back I also had a rebuilt title car and even it popped up on KBB. Meaning the dealer is hiding the true truck's value with KBB's help? Is that even possible? Tin foil hat time.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The "True Value" is whatever the parts are worth. No insurance company would provide full coverage, there's zero warranty, lots of liability, and the workmanship is sketchy at best.
That being said, back decades ago the Pantera owner's club used to buy wrecked models to share the parts that were otherwise impossible to source. Seems like that's the best possible outcome. A body shop that specializes in Raptors could part it out pretty quickly.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy they actually were able to resurrect it. Looks like it was destroyed :eek:o_O

Sam

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy they actually were able to resurrect it. Looks like it was destroyed :eek:o_O

Sam
Nah, I've seen waaay worse come back. It's all cosmetic really. Airbags didn't even deploy... As long as the frame is straight (or able to be MADE straight), send it.