Quiet Time Exhaust Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ln13ln13

Reaction score
I got a 23 and the option is in the menu but I get "not available at this time" when I try to turn it on. Anyone else seeing this?

I am planning to mod with Forscan but have not done it yet.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 and my quiet mode only works when starting the vehicle via the push button. My remote start is loud AF, pretty much sounds like baja mode. I wish the remote start would work in quiet mode.
Thats exactly the way mine is, remote start is ridiculously loud. It’s louder than my Mustang and it’s got long tubes, off-road x pipe and Bassani’s on it.

jeff_k

Reaction score
Does someone have a link for the programming on forscan for a ‘22 to enable quiet mode?
Just use the “Simple Mode” and look thru the APIM items for Quiet Start Mode or something like that. Turn it on, reset the APIM, then start and shut off the truck a couple times. It will appear in the settings menu after the APIM change/reset, but you won’t be able to set a schedule until you power cycle the truck a time or two.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 and my quiet mode only works when starting the vehicle via the push button. My remote start is loud AF, pretty much sounds like baja mode. I wish the remote start would work in quiet mode.
Mine is like this as well and it's rather irritating, especially in a neighborhood at 7am. Seems remote start doesn't always enable certain features. I've even had issues with my heated seats and hvac not functioning corrrect via remote start.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a 23 and the option is in the menu but I get "not available at this time" when I try to turn it on. Anyone else seeing this?

I am planning to mod with Forscan but have not done it yet.
Did you ever resolve this, just tried to set it up on my 23 and got that same error.
Was attempting setup with power on but engine off

ln13ln13

Reaction score
Try doing it while running. The option eventually became available, but I am not not sure what the state was. I think it was running.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever resolve this, just tried to set it up on my 23 and got that same error.
Was attempting setup with power on but engine off
Start the truck up and then turn the Quiet Time on. That's what I had to do to get it set.