Quiet Time Exhaust Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quiet start up is enabled on the '23MY, mine seems to work via remote start as well which is peculiar.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quiet start up is enabled on the '23MY, mine seems to work via remote start as well which is peculiar.
no forescan right???

so confirmed that quiet start returns for MY23... i guess one less thing for my forescan list when my truck arrives

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a 22 and its loud asf on a cold start, would like to be able to change it as well, seems the 22’s don’t have that option.

Last edited:

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a 22 amd its loud asf on a cold start, would like to be able to change it as well, seems the 22’s don’t have that option.
Ford offered quiet time on the 21s… for some unknown reason it disappeared on the 22s. Seems to be back on the 23s.

However, 22s can enable it pretty easily through forescan as the feature never left the software code

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford offered quiet time on the 21s… for some unknown reason it disappeared on the 22s. Seems to be back on the 23s.

However, 22s can enable it pretty easily through forescan as the feature never left the software code
Thanks for the reply, I figured it would be a forscan thing, guess I live with it along with my neighbors, lol. I don’t have forscan and I don’t think I’m brave enough to use it.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a MY21' and with auto start when its cold, it doesn't seem to kick into quiet mode until I hit the button in the cab or when it warms up and the rpms drop down. Its all about the rpms. Even when its in quiet mode the baffles open up when you get on it because it needs more flow. My guess is with auto start when its a cold its opening the baffles a little bit and you don't get the full quiet mode.

Thats weird why they omitted it on MY22'a and brought it back for MY23'. Not sure why thats the case.

JMJ

Reaction score
I have a 23 and my quiet mode only works when starting the vehicle via the push button. My remote start is loud AF, pretty much sounds like baja mode. I wish the remote start would work in quiet mode.