GEN 2 questions on rubbing on Method wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMOON

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here.

I wanted to ask if any knows anything about rubbing on Method Wheels. I'm considering getting the eibach leveling kit ( I'm open to other leveling kits, if you guys think there's something better out there) and getting a set of Method Wheels with 0 offest to go with factory 35 wheels. I have a mudflap installed so i dont' know if that makess the wheels rub even more or not.

Here's the wheels i'm looking at.

https://www.methodracewheels.com/collections/wheels/products/mr305-nv-bronze

If anyone have any pictures of a similar set up, I'd love to see them.

I'm planning to offroad the vehicle.

Thanks!

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mudflaps up front don't work well with 0 offset wheels, even with OEM tires worn down some.
Loose the flaps and you should be OK.
My Zeros rub just slightly at full crank i either direction, but I'm rarely turning that hard.

OP
OP
J

JMOON

Reaction score
Wow really? i have the mudflaps installed the on stock set up and had no issues with rubbing.

questions on the coil spring collars. Do they have any benefit or compromise to the performance of the suspension? and what lift option would be ideal? thanks!

Here are some pictures of the raptor off my phone haha. My focus rs and the raptor together!

20200523_170433.jpg

20200613_152351.jpg

20200918_203750.jpg

Harvey Singh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow really? i have the mudflaps installed the on stock set up and had no issues with rubbing.

questions on the coil spring collars. Do they have any benefit or compromise to the performance of the suspension? and what lift option would be ideal? thanks!

Here are some pictures of the raptor off my phone haha. My focus rs and the raptor together!

View attachment 153186

View attachment 153187

View attachment 153188

I think he means with 0 offset wheels.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure we all need to know your method of rubbing your mud flap...bahah

There are other websites for that.