Question on BD brightness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. All the washers are on in the proper order. I had my son lay under the truck and hold the ratchet on the nut while used the wrench on the bolt. If I had a box ratchet it would have been a little easier.

It was an adventure to be sure. They’re are in I may be just a bit irked that’s why I feel the may come loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this your first time working on fog lights on your Raptor? The first time can be a learning experience... the first time we ever worked on one it took a bit, but then you learn tricks here/there to make it easier for the next time.

I can throw fog lights on in an hour, but i know people that took 6 hours to do the job as well.

Glad you got everything on. See if you can send me some videos/photos. The lights should be rock solid and not wiggle around. If they wiggle it's possible maybe the lock nut stripped (happens, as there's just a plastic washer inside the nut that locks things in)

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d88b28d4fb7055f8a4221dde5e5e095a.jpg

Yellow SAE fogs

1fd157e5eb465fe28c2917780402450b.jpg

White SAE fogs

67e7601e893caa29eb3f7bc82fe3c11b.jpg

S2 Yellow spots

c438068d78923f86cfda31b704a07928.jpg

Driver side

bd72b5bfb6fdb2cf0706d5501c5229ca.jpg

Pax Side

I was able to tilt and twist all 6 of them by hand to get an alignment. They are tight but I could move them.

I’ll get under there tomorrow and see if I can the bolts and Allen bolts more.

I’ve only had my truck since April.

Doing this again would go much quicker as I know all the little gotchas that you really can’t put in the instructions. But I don’t know how you could sit in front of the truck and tighten/loosen that vertical bolt for the lights (left and right, forward and back). I can probably do it lying on my back under the bumper know that they are tightened down.

Don’t get me wrong. You did right by me. Good product, good price. I just wasn’t expecting the cramped space and very tight nut/bolt combos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like something is not tight. You shouldn't be able to move them by hand if they are tight. I'm guessing it's just something simple that was overlooked while you guys were under there getting it installed.

Make sure you also use the 2 allen keys on either side of the S2 and Squadron lights, you want to tighten those up in the brackets so that the lights don't pivot up/down as well.

They look good though. Makes me want to go put the SAE on my own truck.

I run S2 Pros, Wide Cornering & Squadron Pros Driving/Combo & Squadron Pros Wide Cornering Amber right now

I may switch to SAE Amber, SAE White and keep the Squadron Pro Driving/Combos for off-road use. Ambers would be for snow/bad weather here and whites for everyday use