Putting a Limited muffler on a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be a Limited muffler, but the title lists it as 2018-19. The Limited didn't have the dual exhaust until 2019. Also, the part diagram picture looks like a Raptor muffler. The Limited muffler I have has a round body, not oval like the Raptor. Maybe that means nothing though. There's obviously more than 1 dual exhaust Limited muffler version. At less than $320, that'd be a steal!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MattRobPhoto

Reaction score
:snoopfacepalm: not fan of this approach. If you wanted quiet, you should have bought a Lincoln.
Not quite sure a Lincoln can rock crawl, or go 33 degrees in cruise control going DOWN hill and do all the raptor does... Not sure a Lincoln has the performance anywhere near what a raptor had. I want that ****** V6 sound hushed... I have the Z06 for massive sound the way it SHOULD be, so if I want to "hear" what a performance engine SHOULD sound like, I have that option. The V6 turbo in the Raptor IS, a BAD ASS performance Engine... BUT, to "me" it sounds like crap... it still performs that's for damn sure, I am just choosing to allow it to perform with out hearing the nasty sound. So there's a reason I want quiet...