GEN 2 Pulled the trigger on a 2020 Rocky Ridge Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the go easy suggestion. But nope.

I say state your opinion how you want to state your opinion, however that is and whatever that is. If the moderators don't like it, they have the right to boot you from the forum.

This is America *************. Speak your mind.

By the way. That version of this truck sucks ass.

Oops. That didn't go over too well.......

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeahhhh....big blue (the one you quoted) is the moderator....haha

All in all I think this truck looks awesome and sure has some unfavorable aspects but imo so does the Shelby. I feel any package you buy from a dealer is not going to be worth what you pay for. Always better off doing it yourself.

I think you'd (at least me) would be missing out on the entire journey if everything was already done. They don't say, "The Journey is the Destination" for nothing. It's like having a kid and seeing him/her grow up....sort of.

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Why am I not surprised that your first mod (even before you got the truck!) is big gold rims. Shouldn’t you at least wait until you have the truck to start ruining its off road capability?

Let me guess, mod 2 will be a bunch of chrome and shiny parts? Then maybe lower it?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that your first mod (even before you got the truck!) is big gold rims. Shouldn’t you at least wait until you have the truck to start ruining its off road capability?

Let me guess, mod 2 will be a bunch of chrome and shiny parts? Then maybe lower it?

That's enough! Mod 2 is a big gold chain to wear while cruzin' wit my big gold rimz.

BigDawg

Reaction score
Thanks. Can you track him down and get the info I need?

Did you inherit enough to afford both? It’s funny how people who don’t earn their own money choose to spend it... Big gold rims on a Raptor, yeah, that’s what you need.