GEN 2 Pulled the trigger on a 2020 Rocky Ridge Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, well it is your truck and if YOU like the way it looks then thats all that matters. However i have dealt with car companies that have done things like that to cars/trucks and when I had a problem with the truck the dealer said it is a warranty issue, i then called the auto maker and they would NOT cover it under warranty because the vehicle had been Altered after it left the factory! The dealer refer me to the company that did the work and they washed their hands of saying its "under factory warranty" , so there is the CATCH 22! NEVER AGAIN will I do that.
Good Luck

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Roush is the only company I know that does not void the factory warranty with its modifications.

Roush is no different. If there is an issue and it can be attributed to their modifications, it’s not covered under the factory warranty.

Many Roush products do, however, include their own 3/36 limited warranty backed by Roush.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I almost bought a black Rocky Ridge. The suspension modifications are what made me run away. Somewhat pathetic lift components considering the stock vehicle.
The painted fenders look great as an upside!

I'm pretty sure they use Rough Country lifts (cheapest in the business). I know SCA does. Cutting the subframe / cross member on Raptor for a lift kit is unfathomable to me but to each his own.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was referring to non-Raptor F150s and that’s just my observation as a fellow Okie.

Its not only in Okie it’s down here too. BroDozing has been in for a long time. Plenty of people say get some big wheels, frog style it blah blah blah. I say I’m keeping it true to design. If I get in the dirt, I won’t have to adjust my girdle and walk lightly with pretty shoes. Or crush my flares. Save that for the on road trucks.