Prospective Raptor Buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dunno what your time frame is but I will be going to Hampton Roads in June. Just found out I will be heading to the Jason Dunham.

daritz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats...
I'm awaiting delivery of my SCREW early this summer - ordered it thru the military overseas program and picking it up just south of Richmond. I'm getting the 801A package and a few other options - tailgate step, moon roof, spray in bed liner. If all goes well I should have it for right at $50. I get out to the Hampton area often, you'll have to let me know if you find any good off road spots there...

OP
OP
D

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everybody. Since I had made this post I have been able to show my fiancee some raptors and she lives them. We placed our order on Feb. 17th for a 13 Scab with the 801a package and the blue accent set-up. We are looking forward top being a part of this community. We are hoping to go down to Kill devil hills for some beach shenanigans.

- Mobile beats I am at Oceana.