Proeagle Jacks & Mounts on Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI for anyone interested.

Today I saw 4wd.com has the 2-Ton big wheel from $409.99 to $348.49 and the jack mount is also discounted from $153.99 to $115.49. A kicker of a 15% discount with the website listed coupon code.

Subtotal for both is $417.58 pre-tax with free shipping. Best deal I've seen in my months of searching and without any police/fire/military discount that others were getting in another thread.

I went with the 2-ton as I've seen guys at ROC events not having any issues with theirs which they purchased before the 3-ton model came out. I'm also eyeing a spare/jack mount for the truck bed and it only clips the 2-ton version.

Always want to support FRF vendors when I can but this deal was just too good.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Ebates/Rakuten also has 3.5% cash back for the super scrooges out there...

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried the TEAM PRO EAGLE code; does not work for me........

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI for anyone interested.

Today I saw 4wd.com has the 2-Ton big wheel from $409.99 to $348.49 and the jack mount is also discounted from $153.99 to $115.49. A kicker of a 15% discount with the website listed coupon code.

Subtotal for both is $417.58 pre-tax with free shipping. Best deal I've seen in my months of searching and without any police/fire/military discount that others were getting in another thread.

I went with the 2-ton as I've seen guys at ROC events not having any issues with theirs which they purchased before the 3-ton model came out. I'm also eyeing a spare/jack mount for the truck bed and it only clips the 2-ton version.

Always want to support FRF vendors when I can but this deal was just too good.
Yep...SALE is over...prices are the same as every where else...been trying to pick a 3 ton up for a few months now...looks like Ebay has the cheapest prices,but not by much...and for the few bcks savings might just order it direct from ProEagle...might be better customer service...