Prices being paid for 2014 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought an 11 SCREW Lariat Ecoboost less than two years ago and my wife has allowed me to get a Raptor. Once approved, I knew that window would close after she started thinking about it…. So, ordered same day (Married guys get it) and will be paying $1400 over invoice (Oregon) for a White 14 SCREW 801A, Moon roof, 17” bead lock, F/R Cameras. Build date 2/26 – Delivery 3/20ish…ish…ish

What dealer? I'll post it here:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I paid MSRP for a 2014 Special Edition Ruby Red Roush Supercrew 73K in Texas. I will get it between March 1st-7th. I ordered it December 19th 2013

What dealer? I'll add it to the invoice thread.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redbird

Redbird, It has been a terrible wait for me, you did the right thing. My exact truck was for sale in Atlanta, I let it go to save a few dollars by special ordering. Now I sit Raptorless since November 15, 2013, drunk, alone, in a room full of Mods

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
keep in mind, "good deal" is a relative term. I got my 14 for 1500 under msrp and was very happy to get it at that. It was a good price for my area. Some guys are getting them for close to invoice, others are paying well over sticker. Also look at some other factors: Is it on the lot and ready to go, or will it have to be ordered. If it is going to be ordered, does the dealer have an allocation? or are you going to be waiting for 6 months. These are all things you may want to look at. Having said all that, 3k off sticker sounds pretty damn good to me.

marc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 2014 SCREW. MSRP was 56330. Paid 56 out the door. Best I could get in my area (virginia). Other dealerships wanted me to pay MSRP for an order.

motorhed66

Reaction score
Awight then ..thank you gentlemen ..I know that's a loaded question , but this sounds like an ok situation.I go Thursday to dealer that has allotment to order ...now just to decide what I want ..thinking SE, everything but moon roof.Black.

Redbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redbird, It has been a terrible wait for me, you did the right thing. My exact truck was for sale in Atlanta, I let it go to save a few dollars by special ordering. Now I sit Raptorless since November 15, 2013, drunk, alone, in a room full of Mods

Sorry bro… best things in life you have to wait for, right? I couldn't be happier. I was wondering if I would get "buyer's remorse" after a few months. Nope. I still smile when I see her. I just need to start doing some mods.. make her mine, ya know? -Redbird

Cobra Jay

Banned
Reaction score
Order mine on Feb 25th MSRP $56,705 got it for $52,600 + Tax, Title, $125 doc fee , & plate transfer. $500 deposit