Price protection confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the official documents they showed their dealership for price protection there asking for them. They are saying they don’t show anything on their systems. I need the please.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Try this video. It breaks down a good amount of data. My other thread "price protection another thread" has the documents.
I’ll look for them thank you. I already watched it but my dealership says they show nothing in their system about it. There playing stupid

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll look for them thank you. I already watched it but my dealership says they show nothing in their system about it. There playing stupid
They are going to play stupid and try not to refund the money. The only thing you can really tell them is that you will let the community know they are not honest and hope that persuades them to give the refund check. Most of us got all or close to all of it back from dealers but many lost the price protection. At this point the truck is worth more than what you end up paying for it so I would still buy it but become a pain in the ass for the dealership. You can call ford corporate and they will contact the dealership but its only a suggestion to resolve the issue with the customer message and nothing more that I know of. Good Luck to you but at least you are getting one.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea how they landed on 3800? Its an even number too so I suspect foul play at that point.
Finally got the check today. $3,762. No details on how this amount was calculated. I thought I should have gotten 4300 or so, but it is what it is.