Price of the Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always laugh when I drive by that dealership. The cars and trucks on display are horrible looking.

But, they are in an area where people have more money than brains.

evoraptor

Reaction score
So i unfortunately walked into a Grody dealership to look at the Raptor R's since i noticed on auto trader that they had like, 10 of them. Mostly because i wanted to see the colors in person before placing my order out of state. Needless to say, i walked out of there 10 minutes after i arrived. All of their R's were frankensteined with matching color fenders, custom wheel package and a mark up of 40k+.

When the salesperson approached me and i asked about those upgrades, i was immediately told that all of their Raptor R's receive the package and it is non negotiable.

He had the audacity to literally tell me that they have a used car lot with lower priced raptors if price was the problem.. Hoping all of their raptor r's ROT on their lot.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He had the audacity to literally tell me that they have a used car lot with lower priced raptors if price was the problem.. Hoping all of their raptor r's ROT on their lot.
He's gonna say that to the wrong person one day.