Power Tech package discontinued.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with a dealer I am ordering with, they said that the package was discontinued for the '22. Bummer.

wc901

Reaction score
I think they just grouped them differently. On my build sheet the moonroof/tailgate are an item and the the pro-power is a separate item.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Hmm. Thanks. Oddly, The moonroof and power tech are the 2 things that were left off my purchase agreement or whatever it's called.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Yep, here is my order sheet to give an example of the options to order if you want certain things.

inked-order-jpg.332685

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I will do you one better, here's the order guide
Wow, that order guide isn't confusing at all. You really have to know what you are looking for to get what you want out of that 52 page document with no popup windows to tell you that options don't work together. Sure will be nice if they ever update the website to let you build a MY22 Raptor instead of still having it configured for 21.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They also change the packages based on the uptake or rejections. Every manufacture does this. If 80% of the people want package X, the just add it to say the base and increase the price some.