Pismo Beach Huckfest 2013 with BJ Baldwin's 810 cu. in. Trophy TruckT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell ya a taco! Soon to be an LS3 Taco ;) For now, its on Deavers with 16" King bypasses, 12" Shackle, 32 Gal Fuel Cell, 4.88 Yukon Gears, Twisted Stitch Pro Fixed Seats, 5pt. Trek Armor Harnesses, Race Radio, K&N Intake, LC Engineering Headers, Custom Shortened Cat-back Exhaust, Full cage, 5 Vision-X 8.7 50 Watt HID's, Total Chaos Long Travel Kit, King Remote Resevoir Coilovers, Ball-Joint converted to heim steering...etc...needless to say...there's been alot done LOL

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

My birthday is Aug. 5th so I'm looking forward to it as well!!! Should be a good time out in the dunes!! Can't wait!!

you know, with the taco thread, i had to harass just a little. haha

Anyone know of a camping area close by since this is booked?
go camp at my parents house. they are close by. im pissed at them so, go ahead...

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you know, with the taco thread, i had to harass just a little. haha

Ya I know, but it's been a truck I've been building for about 7 years now. It's been a great truck and it performs really well.

go camp at my parents house. they are close by. im pissed at them so, go ahead...

LOL!!