Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever time you guys want is fine with me. @SilverBack and @ThatGuy88 where is a good spot for us Pa guys to meet so we can head down together?

Well @cbcgeneral and @SilverBack it depends on which way you are going. I really dont want to take 476 with all that construction and holiday weekend. But if so can meet near Plymouth meeting before hitting 276. Or can do Fort Washington too if that works better for everyone.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well @cbcgeneral and @SilverBack it depends on which way you are going. I really dont want to take 476 with all that construction and holiday weekend. But if so can meet near Plymouth meeting before hitting 276. Or can do Fort Washington too if that works better for everyone.

@SilverBack is in Phily so I don't think Plymouth Meeting would be fair for him. Fort Washington might be better but I'll let him suggest what's closer for him.