Picking up my Raptor on Friday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer confirmed that my truck in on the next load, should be on-site tonight. Need him to spray in the bed-liner and install the tonneau cover, he has that scheduled for Thursday. Confirmed pickup after work on Friday afternoon. Going to be a long week. :)
I think I am in a similar boat, my truck hit Nashville on railcar Friday. My dealer is only an hour and a half away from Nashville. Crossing my fingers to pick it up this week.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Dealer confirmed that my truck in on the next load, should be on-site tonight. Need him to spray in the bed-liner and install the tonneau cover, he has that scheduled for Thursday. Confirmed pickup after work on Friday afternoon. Going to be a long week. :)
Did Ford's tracker update?

Reaction score
Nice!! Congrats!