photos not uploading to nav screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you upload via usb or disc?

Guys, I found the solution.

Yes FORD tells us that pictures should not be larger trhan 1.5Mb...and that means that anthing smaller than that should be OK. IT IS NOT! I tried many sizes and nothing worked - EXCEPT - the one that is also mentioned in the manual 800x384. This worked with no problem and ends up being about 900Kbps. So yuo MUST resize your picture (Start - Accesories - Paint) and make it exactly 800x384 and it will work OK. This is for 2013 model. For previous years, follow exactly what size they mention.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh, I have not had the sizing issue. I have many different sizes of photo's loaded. As long as they are under 1.5 they work on mine fine.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to use USB, but only pictures with height equal to or less than 378 pixels would upload. I tried several iterations of a pic.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 raptor.
I tried uploading some photos of to my nav screen last night and it only pulled 2 photos from the disc. If I press add photos it keeps adding the same 2 photos but not the other 20 or so. Yes they are JPG.
No I have 4 photos of the same thing in the system.

Anybody else have this problem.

See bellow my posting with a solution I found...at least on the 2013 model.