Phone issues with hands free. Help! Lol!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
The problem with my phone when in my truck is I like the volume set to 25. Every call I make both outgoing and incoming the truck sets itself back to volume 19. I have to manually turn it up every time.

Pain in the butt. My mustang is the exact same way.

Anybody know how to fix this??

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that volume is set either during your call or when the voice prompt comes on? Once the voice prompt goes off, the volume goes back to what was set on Sync for music, etc. This is what I tried in the past and seemed to work for me.

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is still pissing me off with no fix yet. 19 is the default and I changing it when in use only works for a few seconds and then presto back to 19 waiting for the next use. Just have to vent. :)

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
check permissions on your phone.

My Raptor and Explorer work flawless.

We have 3 different iPhone 10x paired. It remembers setting across vehicles and devices.

Jon D

Reaction score
I’ve adjusted the phone, nav and stereo to differ volumes independently like solsurfr noted above. They’ve all worker after repeated use.