Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Guy, can you snap a pic of the video playing. Just curious how the screen orientation is.

Also, it would be cool if the screen would work with a stylus, I assume that won't be an issue since it's touch screen?

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate you guys, I'm trying to save money. Between reading on here and the f150 forum I broke down and bought it late last night...

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plays video beautifully.

Like a 1280x800 tablet. The orientation would be like if you were holding an iPad vertical. You can go full screen and it’ll add letterbox bars.

The color saturation, hues, brightness are all that of a good LCD screen.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is there any difference between this one and the $970 one besides hard drive size and this one actually says it’s for 2019’s?

Sorry if it’s been answered. I was skimming.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is there any difference between this one and the $970 one besides hard drive size and this one actually says it’s for 2019’s?

Sorry if it’s been answered. I was skimming.

970 is gen 2 and does not interface with the sync system.

We are talking about gen 3 with sync pass through and interfacing. Can’t tell you why the older one is more.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
970 is gen 2 and does not interface with the sync system.

We are talking about gen 3 with sync pass through and interfacing. Can’t tell you why the older one is more.
Cool thanks. Think you guys’ve talked me into it.

Edit: aaaaand ordered

Last edited:

BHook

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered as well, RAPTOR10 discount code worked, total was 585.00 (looks like the price dropped to 649.99)

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered as well, RAPTOR10 discount code worked, total was 585.00 (looks like the price dropped to 649.99)

Lucky! I just ordered mine 2 days ago... still says confirmed... I think they're still on Chinese New Year, cause I thought most folks were getting them in about 5 business days.