Personalize Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas! Mind helping me pick out mine? The CO DMV lets you submit 5 choices, I've got it down to ten. Trying to pick the most obnoxiously awesome plate possible. So far I'm between:

AMERICA (I'm sure it's taken though) - USAUSA - MPGLOL - REPTAR - GDZLLA - ERTHDAY - GLBLWRM - JRASSC - LARGE1 - VELOCI

A lot of these ideas I ganked from this and other threads on here, thanks for the inspiration guys!

Drop the A all the tough guys are doing it; "Merica"

OneFord

Reaction score
Drop the A all the tough guys are doing it; "Merica"

I was seriously considering it, but I wasn't sure if it would offend the military folks, I'd love to have that but I would hate for people to think it was flippant or disrespectful treatment of the greatest word in any language. I dunno, probably just paranoid lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s whilst hunting for Priuses.

Pew Pew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was seriously considering it, but I wasn't sure if it would offend the military folks, I'd love to have that but I would hate for people to think it was flippant or disrespectful treatment of the greatest word in any language. I dunno, probably just paranoid lol

As far as I know, most people in the military wouldn't care at all about that. I hear someone yell 'merica for no reason almost daily. So at a minimum the Army Aviation community would probably go as far as commending your awesomeness.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I GOT IT!!! Woo hoo.
Notification came today that my personalized plate (first choice) and name of my truck has been approved!
she is officially M3NT4L just like me!!!
6u3epaga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk