Performance Blue Owners Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BertramR

Reaction score
FIRST POST... I THINK!

I recently sold my 120k 2018 BMW M3 CS because of the engine crank hub issues and now I'm back to the Ford Raptor. Was shopping for years for the white one but just couldn't pull the trigger on a new truck. Now, after seeing the new F-150 proposed design, I'm scared that the Raptor will have that dash and I'm thinking I will get either a 2019 or 2020 in VB or PB. I really would appreciate any more photos of the sitting side by side like this because I've downloaded hundreds of photos of these colors and I can't get consistent images of them. My local dealer only has VB and I'll look at that in Aug. Thanks guys!

Cypress

Reaction score
I beat myself up over the same decision and ultimately decided on PB because it was exclusive to ford performance vehicles and you wont really find anything quite like it on any other brand. With that said VB definitely pops and stands out more...but not like the Raptor needs any more help doing so.

Def preferred color at Raptor Assault!

Raptor.jpg

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PB seems to be a very interesting color online. I'm not sure if it's just me but the color seems to shift around between different shades of blue pending the light almost to the point where you question if it actually is a PB truck.

Anyways here's mine. Nothing special and not the best picture lol.

raptor.jpg

Reaction score
Here’s 2 shots of same PB truck in sun & clouds:
upload_2020-7-29_12-20-20.jpeg
upload_2020-7-29_12-20-36.jpeg
Of course, I have decision owner’s bias, but I like the color and would buy it again. It’s a “dull” blue and does remind me of he 60s dull blue Shelby used on race cars of the era. Despite is being a glossy, metal-flake paint, the color almost looks “matte” because of the color (it is not matte). The grey trim + wheels add subdued look. I don’t have a pic or comparison, but the Velocity Blue is really birth and “pops”. Very cool color also.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New wheels

IMG_0028-XL.jpg

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score