Performance Blue Owners Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was looking at the Gen 2 Raptors the Lightning Blue caught my eye....and just before I actually ordered a new truck I got to see one in person...it was "WOW" it looked much better in person...so I get it...
The new blue's look interesting and sure they look better in person also...

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool man, thanks for sharing the pics. :)
I agree with most, regarding the color seems to shift from lighter to somewhat darker blue(depending on light). Truck looks great!

Photos definitely don't do it justice. It's a really great color in person. Like everyone else, I was nervous, waiting for delivery because it looked different from photo to photo.

Now That it's here, I'm super stoked. It's the best blue I've seen yet.

I plan on getting a 'paint to match' Peragon bed cover as well. A Peragon in PB is going to look amazing.

Kraftei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered performance blue with the blue interior package. I normally stick to the "cool colors", black, grey, dark brown. This time around I decided to brighten things up, baby steps as I can't do a red, yellow, orange, lime etc. White is a 50/50 here, its a common company vehicle color so it loses its uniqueness. I ordered my car in white, option black hood, option black calipers, it looks okay but it I may have played it too safe. I deleted the rear seat as well, everyone said I was nuts (for resale), I can never put one legally in now. That said its the first thing people want to see...

I am also nervous about a color that may not stand the test of time. I remember when Chevy came out with teal green, it was a huge hit and I almost ordered it for my 94 ext cab 4x4, my buddy who was older then me warmed me, I am so glad as a few years later no one could stand it.

Last edited: