Peoria Ford(AZ) is selling 17’s at msrp maybe even lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkriplean

Reaction score
I was at Rodeo Ford today for some warranty work and they have a 17 and an 18 on the floor. BOTH have a 25k markup. An employee said they had just sold 2 others with same mark up. Hard to believe they are getting 95K for these trucks still!

Reaction score
I was at Rodeo Ford today for some warranty work and they have a 17 and an 18 on the floor. BOTH have a 25k markup. An employee said they had just sold 2 others with same mark up. Hard to believe they are getting 95K for these trucks still!
Don't believe everything a sales guy tells you. :) You can easily find a truck at $5k over here in Phoenix. MSRP or $1-2k over is possible if you negotiate hard, but it took me a year to find mine. Avoid San Tan Ford and Peoria though. Neither will negotiate much and they both have $15k mark ups.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Go to Sanderson... Peoria Ford sucks compared to Sanderson. Good for them for being greedy and unable to sell their 2017's that they once wanted way over MSRP for. Karma... hope they don't sell.
Yeah, Sanderson sells at MSRP but didn't seem to have many allocations. I tried multiple times with no luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Whocares

Full Access Member
Reaction score
San tan service writers also like to empty your pockets. Got quoted $717 for a #27 fuse relocation and a o2 sensor.did it myself for $58.took me 1 hour to do both. And they also wanted $40 for shop supplies ! Lol

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don't believe everything a sales guy tells you. :)

Tell me it isn't true...A car salesman would lie?

Mike

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have delt with them as well. Slimey as they come.

That being said, I am still looking for a MSRP deal. I don't want to call everyone liars, but it's either that or I may be the most unlucky Raptor searcher in the history of searchers. The grind is getting old.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have delt with them as well. Slimey as they come.

That being said, I am still looking for a MSRP deal. I don't want to call everyone liars, but it's either that or I may be the most unlucky Raptor searcher in the history of searchers. The grind is getting old.

I just got a call from Sanderson Ford. They have 2018 allocations available now at MSRP. I'm not in the market anymore, but worth giving them a call.

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Sanderson Ford. They have 2018 allocations available now at MSRP. I'm not in the market anymore, but worth giving them a call.

Ok, just had to say it to unjinx my self. Found a dealer to custom order & courtesy delivered. Super stoked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter