Pelican Cases, any size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check YouTube for comparison videos. There's plenty out there. From what I gathered when I considered dropping the $$ is that the pelican coolers are equivalent or superior to Yeti's for much less $$. I believe Trey can get you a deal on Yeti coolers too. Search the forum for a thread and you should find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cooler

Ill take the 45 Quart shipped to Houston TX, whats the color "Black" or do you have white? Cheers I have PayPal, cash, check whatever thanks

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Sorry I missed the post on the coolers Treypal, you got to have a connection still ha maybe

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amazon is your best bet for Pelican Coolers, but the prices are pretty fixed. I have the 95 QT cooler and it's a beast. Very large on the outside, but about the size of a large normal cooler on the inside. Really thick walls. I have four Pelican tie-down straps and mounting points attached to the truck bed.