Pedal failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RufRyda

Reaction score
Ok I’m new so forgive me if I missed something. I searched for what I am asking with no luck.
I am getting intermittent throttle reponse with no other issues, codes or anything. Has anyone had to replace the pedal in their Gen 1 and had it fix this problem?
I’ve tried doing the resets and other things mentioned line but coming up empty. Tia…

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius with pedal issues.

How many miles are on the truck? Any mods? Pedal commander or tune? Did you use forescan to check for codes or did you stop by PepBoys? A y reading from your TPS sensor? What are the driving conditions when this happens and how many times has it happened? Have you checked for bad wires? Is it supercharged?

As you can tell, you really ga e us no information on your vehicle to help you out.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
We need to tie him to a chair with a bright flood light in his face and beat him with a rubber hose until he talks and answers all these questions! LOL just kidding "no offense of course".

Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We need to tie him to a chair with a bright flood light in his face and beat him with a rubber hose until he talks and answers all these questions! LOL just kidding "no offense of course".
"Where were you on the night of the 34th?" :D

But yeah, some background for technical issues is necessary. So please, @RufRyda , fill us in.