Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update on my personal opinion. Sport with any plus settings is fun on dry roads and as you add plus settings it gets aggressive. Sport+ is just silly I think it is way to touchy in terms of taking off from a dead stop Sport+ are great at speed but in 1st gear they can very difficult to be smooth. I really like Sport with 1 or 2 + settings around town but will most likely run in City +3 daily.

It takes a little time to get your foot tuned to the new settings and the increased sensitivity. What would be cool it if you count set it up for different settings for each gear. For example City +1 in first then Sport in second, and so on. So far it's a cool little box

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy Shit!!! pretty much what everyone has said, i cannot wait to try it off road!! I kept putting off the install, because I can easily turn a 5 min project into an all day affair, but it truly is the easiest mod to install, even easier than the reflector deletes haha. Thanks @svc

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i put in some real time with the pedal commander and here are my impressions. most of these impressions are not necessarily new but validates what has already been posted. I also have the svc tune.
1) as per previous posts from other members i am most comfortable in city +3 for everyday driving
2) the acceleration is instant, the whole truck lifts up as you leave the line, it takes some getting used to but after a while your foot adjusts and finds the sweet spot.
3) i found that stomping on it didnt necessarily help, in fact it seems like if I stomp on it too hard the trans has a hard time keeping up.
4) I get up to speed so quick now, I need to be careful, cannot afford anymore tickets
5) I just upgraded to 37's and before the pedal commander i seemed to notice a bit more sluggishness, with the pedal commander I forgot that was even an issue. This is a must if you've moved up to 37's without changing gearing
6) I was afraid my mpg would plummet, so far i actually think it has improved, it seems like i get up to speed so quickly and then lighten up on the pedal that i spend less time accelerating and more time cruising. on a highway with traffic signals, no traffic between 13 and 14mpg. same route with traffic between 12 and 13mpg. that is a gain of about 1 to 2 mpg for me.
7)this thing woke up the beast, after driving it i felt exhilarated (not adrenalized like when off roading but a genuine exhilaration) the raptor was always fun to drive but this took the enjoyment to a whole different level. nothing new here, just like everyone else i would recommend this to everybody. again i cannot wait to see what this does offroad!