Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Pedal Commander today.
Here is a couple of pics to help understand how to disconnect the plug.

NOTE: For ease of taking pics and showing a visual, the harness has already been disconnected.

This is the connector with the red tab in the closed/locked position.
IMG_3459_zpsnhrxvhyc.jpg

Lift up on the red tab to unlock it.
Next, push in on the black tab and at the same time, separate the connector.
IMG_3463_zpsnhehn721.jpg

After I installed it I then started up my Raptor.
The Pedal Commander Powered up and initialized and set itself at "City 0.0"
For safety reasons, I turned the Pedal Commander off and performed a test drive.
After a couple miles of city/street driving I then stopped and turned it on, again, it powered up on "City 0.0".
I immediately grinned as acceleration was quite noticeable from a dead stop.
IMG_3465_zpshlmbvzof.jpg

After several miles of testing the unit I have left the setting at "City +1".

NOTE: Make sure the red clip on the connector is locked back into position after the install and before you perform a test drive.

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my pedal commander on Monday 12/26. I have a SC Raptor and looking forward to trying out this new product. I am curious if it will improve my 0-60 mph time of 5.7 seconds. There is that lag of getting the present gas pedal mashed down all the way which could cost me a few 1/10 of seconds.

I will write up my results when I get mine and have it installed. Jeff? any idea when my PC will ship out?

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally took the 4 minutes and got this installed. Thanks to @R1jamn for the clip photos, they really helped me! I have not driven since I installed bc no road salt for her. It will be probably March before she moves again. I would say I cannot wait to test this out, but obviously I will be waiting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my PC Friday but got home late and didn't have time to install. Did the simple 3 minute install today and of course I had to take my SC Raptor out for a spin. I tried the Sport mode #4 first and wow what a difference. Just like everyone else. I only had time to go around the block. When I had more time later I had to try the Sport+ #4
I took out where I do my 0-60 mph tests. I launch in 4H because I will get axle wrap if I don't. This time the launch broke the back tires loose for a second and I got a 5.5 second in 0-60. That is 2/10 quicker than before I installed PC. Not easy to drive around town in the max mode without chirping the rear tires. Also when in 3rd gear in town at 35 and you give it some throttle it shifts down and leaps forward. I run in tow/haul mode all the time.

Overall impression lots of fun and feels more responsive.

Big shout out to Jeff at SVC for the quick and professional service

2f64230aab1287963038d340e3bdcd3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my PC Friday but got home late and didn't have time to install. Did the simple 3 minute install today and of course I had to take my SC Raptor out for a spin. I tried the Sport mode #4 first and wow what a difference. Just like everyone else. I only had time to go around the block. When I had more time later I had to try the Sport+ #4
I took out where I do my 0-60 mph tests. I launch in 4H because I will get axle wrap if I don't. This time the launch broke the back tires loose for a second and I got a 5.5 second in 0-60. That is 2/10 quicker than before I installed PC. Not easy to drive around town in the max mode without chirping the rear tires. Also when in 3rd gear in town at 35 and you give it some throttle it shifts down and leaps forward. I run in tow/haul mode all the time.

Overall impression lots of fun and feels more responsive.

Big shout out to Jeff at SVC for the quick and professional service

2f64230aab1287963038d340e3bdcd3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first time I had my truck in 4x4 on dry grass it blew the IWE have had trouble ever since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc