Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the 6.2 motor is the same from 2010 to 2014 but let SVC chime in

It wouldn't even be the motor aspect of it, I would be more concerned with electronics or the calibration.

Even still, I'd like to get on the group buy too.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any point to get a tune now that this is available? To me it sounded like a tune did nothing more than help shift points. Group buy price point?

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any point to get a tune now that this is available? To me it sounded like a tune did nothing more than help shift points. Group buy price point?

I wonder the same. I have the SVC tune, it made a bit of difference with how quickly it would downshift, but nothing like an old-style cable throttle body. Trans shifting was slightly firmer, but my 4R75W in my daily driver shifts 10x harder than the Raptor. I wish I could make it bang into gear. I'm hoping this would quicken the shift response at least.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
So a few things I've noticed since my last post a few hours ago!!! Not only does it give you instant throttle it holds the gears much longer than it did before, and that's not in Off road mode, just with the truck in Drive. I've only driven the truck about 25 miles since Installing it, next time I drive it I'll play with ORM!

Now to the down side for most people

If you can't tell I love this thing, Thanks SVC

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good addition to the SVC tune....count me in for the group buy too