Parts List - Front Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboTim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same squeaking noise. Not the zipper noise. For the squeaking noise, buy some dry teflon lube, crawl under steering wheel and spray where the shaft goes thru the firewall. Mine does it when it is really cold. But the spray fixes it for a couple months.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

B-C

Reaction score
some updates after a few months of not caring and driving it - not hard but not easy..

Rack continues to leak on RH Side - AC kinda not as cold as I'd prefer in 100 degree heat but works

PS Fluid about 25% down and RH Boot still wet...

AHtoMEu.jpg

Truck now has another 10k on it and front end suspension definitely worn...

https://imgur.com/a/gsH9vpa

also able to detect a vibration when turning less than ~1 degree left / right ...
comes and goes but mostly consistent now.

-----

Ford previously thought this fluid - lots of oil like material was from AC only.
AC was leaking and replaced...

Directly after AC was replaced ~Nov/Dec - Had independent Shop check it out.. $200 later determined Rack was leaking..

----

took back and now they find it and replaced Rack Under Warranty

so now have to deal with Shocks - and Shock mounts possibly other issues but we'll see how it feels later today!