Painted Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQ_Raptor

Reaction score
Hi FRF community.
I just bought a certified 2019 Raptor and it has the 802a package. Question: were painted fender flares an option from the factory? I am trying to figure out whether or not these are oem, aftermarket, or if the previous owner had the oem ones painted. They are not textured like the plastic ones I see on pretty much every other Raptor.

Edit: Window sticker has no mention of body color matched fenders, so I guess they are painted oem or aftermarket.
Thanks!
IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg

IMG_2767.jpeg

Last edited:

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like an OEM fender that was color matched.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed those look OEM painted. They also painted the piece between the rear fender and bumper (I forget what it's called).

FYI, those taillights and 3rd brakelight are aftermarket. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some custom lighting/paint in the front as well. Might want to post a pic.

Here's what an factory oxford Gen 2 looks like from the rear, although this loo like custom tires...yours are OEM

OR-SUPERCREW-802A-PKG-RECARO-SEATS-17K-IN-UPGRADES.jpg

OP
OP
SRQ_Raptor

SRQ_Raptor

Reaction score
Agreed those look OEM painted. They also painted the piece between the rear fender and bumper (I forget what it's called).

FYI, those taillights and 3rd brakelight are aftermarket. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some custom lighting/paint in the front as well. Might want to post a pic.

Here's what an factory oxford Gen 2 looks like from the rear, although this loo like custom tires...yours are OEM

View attachment 393858
I didnt even notice that piece was painted. Good eye! Posting a pic of the front.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi FRF community.
I just bought a certified 2019 Raptor and it has the 802a package. Question: were painted fender flares an option from the factory? I am trying to figure out whether or not these are oem, aftermarket, or if the previous owner had the oem ones painted. They are not textured like the plastic ones I see on pretty much every other Raptor.

Edit: Window sticker has no mention of body color matched fenders, so I guess they are painted oem or aftermarket.
Thanks!
View attachment 393857

View attachment 393860

View attachment 393861
Was OEM fender that got repainted. Not from factory at all.