OVERLAND SETUP - ReTrax PRO XR and Yakima Outpost HD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured I'd start here before listing on eBay or locally. I bought this setup last year for my roof top tent. This setup works excellent both on and off road. I've done some high speed trails with the setup but nothing super technical. The track system works great and I've got no complaints about the tonneau cover which is the ReTrax PRO XR that has the track system built in. This setup cost me almost $3k with everything. Asking $2000 OBO. Reply for pictures or text 717-440-7590.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now you tell me. Jeff just received my ReTrax Pro XR the other day. Are you interested in just selling the tent and affiliated hardware?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have missed it. Doesn't look like you're selling the tent. Sorry. The new wheels look nice.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have missed it. Doesn't look like you're selling the tent. Sorry. The new wheels look nice.

Hey man! I will sell just the rack if you’re interested. It’s got everything you need to connect to the Tonneau. I actually would consider selling the tent as well. Hit me up on PM and we can discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for just the Yakima?
Shipped to wonderful Commiefornia?

Let me see if @911 Crazy wants the Yakima rack since he replied first. If he is not interested, I will hit you up. Shipping to commies could prove to be challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter