Outback Adventure Track - Stanton, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome buddy
Finally got a local on here
U need to make the run west with me to run on blodangles trails sometime when i finally make it there.

Oh hell, they'll let anyone in this place lol

I'm not sure about that trail but I'm gained!

So how's work? You still busy or did it slow down? Just wondering if the water shortage is effecting anything.

Anyhow, let me know about any Raptor gtgs.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're balls to the wall busy

We have our own water pits and wells so its nice right now. We are selling it .45 to .50 a bbl haha

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're balls to the wall busy

We have our own water pits and wells so its nice right now. We are selling it .45 to .50 a bbl haha

Cool, it slowed down to a crawl on my end. They hired way to many drivers for one thing and I had to take a lot of time off due to our son getting very sick. So I think I'm going to kick back until school starts and then find something else.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, it slowed down to a crawl on my end. They hired way to many drivers for one thing and I had to take a lot of time off due to our son getting very sick. So I think I'm going to kick back until school starts and then find something else.

Sorry to hear that
Let me know if i can help out.

On the OP
In the pics of the black scab his front plate is over to the side like a ecoboost. Looks cool
Makes u think twice
It would be cool to have