Our 2021 801A Raptor In Code Orange with only 6,800 miles is AVAILABLE for sale soon. Our new 2024 Model just arrived for more mods...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badclam

Reaction score
For the 24 R and 37. The fog lights are different with the modular bumper. There is a sensor between the 2 fog lights instead of in the bumper. I would ideally like to have a simple relocation of the sensor so I could put 3 DD SS3 lights in the hole. Second choice would be the ability to install DD SSc2 lights where the Rigids are. The would have to have up and down adjustment for fog lights.... Light bar or brackets for bolting big lights to the modular bumper. Winch mount for modular bumper? Brush bar for modular bumper...Thanks

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Apparently the rules don't apply to SPV @Specialtyperformanceparts

@Booth9999 @MKW1456

First, I want to apologize for any confusion. We didn't post this as an "AD" in the classified section. So it isn't a classified "for sale ad". I posted it in our vendor section as a preview and so interested parties would know it would be available, and so we can reach anyone who is. So as far as the rules for posting a classified ad, that's why this is a different scenario. It isn't in classifieds and it is more of an announcement. So again, if this upset anyone. I truly am sorry. That was not my intension at all. Anyone on here who knows me would know that. I am one of the most straight forward and full disclosure people on here.

So, I want to be a little more clear on the price question since I definitely understand, and I don't think I was clear enough when I said, "We can arrange a sale through our Ford Dealer partner for you to secure your financing as well."

So we are picking up the 24 in a week or two. As soon as we have a chance. We are trading it in at Richart Ford in Ohio for the sales tax credit. https://www.ricartford.com/

I wanted to be sure we reached out to the community here to let anyone who was interest know and so we could get them with the right person to secure it. The good thing about this situation as I stated in the post, is that as a dealer, they can secure financing for you. They can process the loan, get better rates, etc. They can also extend the warranty. The reason I can't post a specific price is because you would be paying Ricart Ford for it and until we actually trade it in, I can't speak to them on the price. What I can do is guess on a range? It will probably be somewhere in the mid $70's? Again, that is a guess. However, remember, you can always negotiate...

So when I said whoever is interested in it, to reach out. Please continue to do that. I am going to sit down with them and ask them to reach out to the interested parties IN THE ORDER we received interest. I want whoever inquired first to have first shot. If you inquired and are no longer interested, just let us know that too.

This is a good situation because think about this. How often have you found or tried to purchase a used vehicle and went to a dealer and the dealer knew nothing about the history. Couldn't tell you who owned it. You couldn't speak to the previous owner. Heck, you didn't know if it was a wrecked or rebuilt vehicle, etc.
So what I am trying to do is be here for support and questions about the truck. Offer any info on questions, and at the same time, provide an avenue where you have financial advantages for financing and extended warranties if wanted.

As far as delivery. They will also be able to arrange shipping to you anywhere in the country if needed.

This is a pretty rare find and I wanted you good people to be aware of it.
So if there are any who is interested in any add ons or accessories, we can be sure we have those ready for you as well.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For the 24 R and 37. The fog lights are different with the modular bumper. There is a sensor between the 2 fog lights instead of in the bumper. I would ideally like to have a simple relocation of the sensor so I could put 3 DD SS3 lights in the hole. Second choice would be the ability to install DD SSc2 lights where the Rigids are. The would have to have up and down adjustment for fog lights.... Light bar or brackets for bolting big lights to the modular bumper. Winch mount for modular bumper? Brush bar for modular bumper...Thanks
That is what I am planning.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just traded this Code Orange one in last night. So its ready and available... Miles are 7K or so now.. Its a pretty Rare find.

Those who reached out, I am forwarding those who reached out, but if interested... Call Jared Jones @ Richart Ford- 614-836-6260

If someone on here buys it, reach back out to me again and I will make you an insane deal on your lighting.

Here is the 24 we got-

We are going to work on new stuff for you guys!

John

26.jpg25.jpg19.jpg6.jpg

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You priced at $65k and they have it priced at $78k!!o_O
We didn't price it at anything. Another member had put "$65K as is" on this thread, but we didn't price it on here at all because we weren't selling it. Honestly, $65K is way below market value for that truck with less than 7K miles on it currently anyway.

This wasn't a "For Sale" ad, but rather just informational and letting everyone know that our Raptor would be for sale at the dealership where we traded it in.
We actually said we anticipated it would likely be somewhere in the mid-$70K's range, but we don't control how the dealerships price their trades.

Sorry for any confusion.

Have a great day!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You priced at $65k and they have it priced at $78k!!o_O

Remember though, it does only have 7,000 miles now. So it really just comes down to what makes sense for most people. Also, keep in mind. An asking price isn't always the sale price... I am guessing someone can probably call over there and make an offer for a few thousand less than that $78k and they would take it. That Orange is not in circulation anymore either...

Also, whoever buys that truck! Reach out to us and we will give you a REALLY special deal on your lighting!

John