Ordered 20's + Goodyear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So next time someone tries to tell me the "rotational mass" of my 20" wheels makes the truck useless, I'll be sure to point out the aftermarket Toyos are heavier than my setup by 17 pounds more or less PER corner. So a total of 68 pounds for 17s!! While I may not be tearing it up off road with these, I'll keep the stocks in my garage incase I do. In the meantime I'll destroy anything on the road in the wet or dry or snow or ice. I feel more comfortable this way.

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So next time someone tries to tell me the "rotational mass" of my 20" wheels makes the truck useless, I'll be sure to point out the aftermarket Toyos are heavier than my setup by 17 pounds more or less PER corner. So a total of 68 pounds for 17s!! While I may not be tearing it up off road with these, I'll keep the stocks in my garage incase I do. In the meantime I'll destroy anything on the road in the wet or dry or snow or ice. I feel more comfortable this way.

you could still do some light-medium off roading with 20"s for cryin out loud there's no shortage of sidewall with a 35" tire lol

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not yet - wheels aren't here, bumpers aren't here, truck isn't here. I'll send complete pictures of the build when it's ready (hopefully end of the month!)

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
phototix.jpg

i just got my fuel octane 20x9 rims wrapped in 35x12.5x20 nitto trail grapplers, they look amazingly furious and HUGE i didnt expect my wheels to be so HUGE

Last edited: