GEN 2 Order Dates 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellFish

Reaction score
I was told they are expecting middle of June on Friday but that could change. Either way it's not as early as we thought with the 5/15 date.

I heard 6/1 but either is a delay. I guess it's a few more months of no payments on the 2011.

Begone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope they change up the front grill for the 2018's. I personally don't care too much for the new look but I'm sure it'll grow on me. However having the only year and it being the first year of the Raptor with different design aspects appeals to me for some reason. I just hope we don't become the red headed step child down the road for trade in or resale value. Time will tell.

I do like the possible upgrade of the B&O sound system, but the Sony is decent enough. My wife's GLC43 has the B&O and honestly it's not all that great in that configuration/vehicle and definitely a lower spec version cause others I've heard especially in Audi are amazing.

I don't know...if the new looks and upgrades are all that much better then I'll trade up in a couple years for 2019+.

HellFish

Reaction score
I hope they change up the front grill for the 2018's. I personally don't care too much for the new look but I'm sure it'll grow on me. However having the only year and it being the first year of the Raptor with different design aspects appeals to me for some reason. I just hope we don't become the red headed step child down the road for trade in or resale value. Time will tell.

I do like the possible upgrade of the B&O sound system, but the Sony is decent enough. My wife's GLC43 has the B&O and honestly it's not all that great in that configuration/vehicle and definitely a lower spec version cause others I've heard especially in Audi are amazing.

I don't know...if the new looks and upgrades are all that much better then I'll trade up in a couple years for 2019+.

I don't expect much to change in just year 2 of Gen2.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So has anyone been able to confirm if the 18 order banks are open or not today?

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order guide is out. Too big to upload here, but it's pretty much the same, with the following changes that I see -

Standard with 801A -
Tailgate Applique

Standard with 802A -
Tailgate Applique
Heated Steering Wheel
B&O Audio

Tailgate Appliqué can be deleted as an option.

New Colors -
Race Red
Leadfoot - looks like it's a non-mettalic version of Magnetic

Deleted Colors -
Avalanche

Last edited:

thump4863

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well looks like I was told wrong. Can you order now since the order guide is out?