One Less Prius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

The #OneLessPrius tag can not be used by new members in their introduction thread. It is bestowed on them by existing members on those deemed worthy.

As penalty, you must use tire shine for 2 months.
Shoot! he gets by on a technicality of all things.
No # in the title.

We stick with the penalty though. It’s the right thing to do.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
I find the Prius references funny. I actually own a 2016 Prius bought for my wife to drive to/from the grandkids house because her SUV, (now a ‘21 Explorer ST w/TTEB 3.0 tuned on E50) was eating too much “gas”. The Prius parks right next to the Raptor with the ExpST on the other side. Haters gonna hate, but it makes me laugh. You really don’t know how much you don’t know…

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find the Prius references funny. I actually own a 2016 Prius bought for my wife to drive to/from the grandkids house because her SUV, (now a ‘21 Explorer ST w/TTEB 3.0 tuned on E50) was eating too much “gas”. The Prius parks right next to the Raptor with the ExpST on the other side. Haters gonna hate, but it makes me laugh. You really don’t know how much you don’t know…
I tried to do this with a Maverick to save on gas, lasted a week till I came to my senses and sold it…
#smilesnotmiles

OP
OP
Bituman

Bituman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truth be told, my other choice besides the Raptor was an F-150 (Lariat or Platinum) with Powerboost. I guess that’s the Prius of pickups. I’m surprised Ford doesn’t get more hype about that truck.