One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my truck a few weeks now. I got 16mpg with it on the highway drive home. More realistically around town every day driving gets me about 12mpg. I thought this kind of mileage in a modern vehicle would be a constant downer but honestly, this truck is so wicked fun to drive I don't give a rats ass what mpg it gets. It purrs like a kitten and stomps like a ****** mule when I want it to. So **** mpg. That's my report from the field.

Scottyneutron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm averaging about 10.9 MPG on my crap commute up and down the 405 freeway from the San Fernando Valley to the South Bay in Los Angeles.,the stop and go is what's killing me.

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Scotty, I remember that drive many years ago when I was stationed at El Toro Marine Air Station and lived out in town. Even back then the commute was a crusher so I bought a motorcycle. Is lane splitting still legal in CA? That was a real time saver!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure is still legal. Just got a motorcycle myself. I'm not like some of those motorcycle idiots that splits at 90mph but it is a huge time and gas saver. Plus I can turn more miles on my raptor to dirt miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jarrett H

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7.9mpg average around town. This is on Method beadlocks and 37" BFG AT's w/ intake and exhaust. I drive at a pretty slow pace as well. When the truck was on stockers, I would average 15mpg on the highway.

Last edited:

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 1000 miles on my 2014.

Last tank was representative of what my daily driving will be like.

Around town I average 13 mpg.

I've done a lot of driving - can't get enough of this truck.

When that settles down I should only have to fill my truck up once a month. I drive about 6k to 7k miles a year.

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.2, no engine mods. Mid perch on stock wheels. Flowmaster exhaust, I get 9.8 now in city and 10.1 since I bought the truck

Last edited:

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ede3a7ez.jpg

Someone should photoshop a raptor on here

My little girl is doing gymnastics - lots of ****'s bring their kids.

I took my wife and daughter last week.

We get into the truck to leave and I hear my wife say, "What the **** is that bitch looking at?"

I look at me wife and say "What are you going on about?"

She replied, "That bitch over there was looking all in the truck trying to check you out!"

I laughed out loud!

My wife molested me that night. Good stuff!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg