Olympus Offroad Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with them? Have you got your black friday purchases? I tried calling/ mailing to get a shipping timeframe, but no response on either attempt.

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Black Friday order in 6 business days. I never got the email with tracking information but pm Olympus Off road and got back to me right away with my status. Actually my light bar and bumper is going in tomorrow to get install es.

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still haven't received my light bar, but I have been in contact with them and they have been very responsive. They haven't been able to give me an exact delivery date and now that I left school I won't be able to receive it until late January. But recently they haven't been responding as frequently. I'm hoping it is just because it is close to the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I also bought a light bar on Black Friday and have not received it either. I was giving them til today, 2 weeks, and I was going to call or mesg. Apparently that will do me no good huh?

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took about 10 days to get my long throw pods. They came DHL from China.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with them? Have you got your black friday purchases? I tried calling/ mailing to get a shipping timeframe, but no response on either attempt.

I still haven't received my light bar, but I have been in contact with them and they have been very responsive. They haven't been able to give me an exact delivery date and now that I left school I won't be able to receive it until late January. But recently they haven't been responding as frequently. I'm hoping it is just because it is close to the weekend.

I also bought a light bar on Black Friday and have not received it either. I was giving them til today, 2 weeks, and I was going to call or mesg. Apparently that will do me no good huh?

I called Daniel and let him know. Please email [email protected] and he will get with you guys shortly.

-Max

Reaction score
Hey guys! First off we are here to help. Please do not hesitate to email me direct at [email protected]

Second I am sorry for any delay and or lac of communication.

By chance have you logged on to the site to check order status? In our morning meeting I was informed we were current with everything but it seems we need to look into a few things. Please reach out with your info and we can take a look.

We are grateful for your business and are committed to ensuring a fantastic experience throughout the entire relationship!

Individual Pm's sent.

-Daniel

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! First off we are here to help. Please do not hesitate to email me direct at [email protected]

Second I am sorry for any delay and or lac of communication.

By chance have you logged on to the site to check order status? In our morning meeting I was informed we were current with everything but it seems we need to look into a few things. Please reach out with your info and we can take a look.

We are grateful for your business and are committed to ensuring a fantastic experience throughout the entire relationship!

Individual Pm's sent.

-Daniel

I have gone to your website and cannot see any "order status" link. I've been waiting a couple weeks now for a set of LED bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.