Ok guys - dont judge me yet.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago I started out on the right side of the tracks....restoring old Mustangs and am a HUGE fan of Model As, T Birds and Mustangs. Some where along the way I drifted to the dark side and became Chevyfied. I have an SSR, Surburban and Avalanche but I have to say I am ready for a Raptor. Getting rid of one of my Chevys. My local dealer actually has one but not the one I want. He is clueless on how to "order" or go about getting one that I want. Can any one throw me a bone and tell me what the process is and how difficult it is to get a price on a future order. When, How and Where. I would REALLY appreciate it!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sending a PrivateMessage to HARLEY6LF250SDU (Randy) would get you a long way....

He has sold 44 Raptors so far, most of them through this site, and has a great reputation amongst his customers. He can help you order it and deliver it right to you.

Raptizzle is also a good source, his in-laws own a dealership in Cali.