Offset for frnders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, we can make that happen. We will have bedsides ready at the same time the fenders are ready as well
Should we start a list of people interested and how pricing will work? Like the gen1 group buy.

Last edited:

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump!
IMG_0673.jpg

https://fiberwerx.com/product/2017-ford-raptor-fenders-2-5-bulge/

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero offset on the wheels. That is what these new fenders work best with. We do not have a liner for the Deberti 2.5's or the 6". The wheel well and bulge is just too aggressive. The best thing to do is use 1/8 abs plastic and a heat gun.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Zero offset on the wheels. That is what these new fenders work best with. We do not have a liner for the Deberti 2.5's or the 6". The wheel well and bulge is just too aggressive. The best thing to do is use 1/8 abs plastic and a heat gun.

This is what I did. ( ABS ) It isn't difficult at all. Just takes a little bit of time. For front liners, plan to get 4 36x48 1/8" ABS sheets. Get a heat gun with a digital thermometer. Set it to 1400 degrees. Where a MIG welding glove to work the plastic. I used pop rivets to secure the ABS to the fender.

Just make sure you arch the liners to be as close to the fiberglass as possible. If you dont, the ABS is strong enough to pop the fenders off the mounts if you stuff it and impact the liners.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. @zombiekiller do you have some pics of yours? Where did you attach the rivets to hold them in place?

I used pop rivets to attach them to the lip. ( keep in mind, my fenders are carbon fiber and not as prone to cracking.

I cut out the original ones that I made. I didnt have enough arch to them. If you were running stock length arms, the way I did it would be fine. but the extra travel on my truck brought full bump up to a point that the tires were contacting the liners at full lock and full bump.

I have the materials to make new ones, but It isnt super high on my priority list at this moment. I'll post detailed pics when I remake them.