Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatcho82

Reaction score
I’m about to get a JB4, but I’d really prefer not to.
Edge has their Pulsar XT as well.
I am not a huge fan of either of these solutions though.
I have never used COBB in the past, but it took HP Tuners 3 years to crack the C8 Corvette and i'd argue they are the best in the game.
Hopefully that is not the case with the 23 Raptors.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never used COBB in the past, but it took HP Tuners 3 years to crack the C8 Corvette and i'd argue they are the best in the game.
No doubt. I’m not going to have this truck in 3 yrs.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve had experience with both but much more with Cobb. They tend to specialize in different platforms, but Cobb’s skill level is as good or better than anyone at this point IMO.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've always taken it for granted that we would be able to tune vehicles semi quickly after they're released, but I think all manufacturers have locked down their PCMs, especially with the OTA updates becoming more common.

Not to be a downer, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was years before the 23's are supported and just like smart phones, as soon as a bypass is found it's usually patched in the next version. At least the 23 eco's can buy a 22 PCM and use that. I don't think the R has any hope outside of companies like Whipple that are partners with Ford.
“At least the 23 eco’s can buy a 22 PCM and use That.” Please god tell me more.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New '23 owner here and didn't wanna start another thread. Without the ability to tune the '23, is it worth getting an intake or any pieces?