Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah…..I did it, but cannot feel any difference.
Not gonna lie, I was looking forward to tuning this truck after seeing some of the threads and videos. Doesn't seem like it's close either or gonna happen at all. Not that it would've changed my decision to get a '23 but still.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I was looking forward to tuning this truck after seeing some of the threads and videos. Doesn't seem like it's close either or gonna happen at all. Not that it would've changed my decision to get a '23 but still.
I think it’ll happen eventually. Someone has to leak that key.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I come to the forum everyday hoping someone has that news to share. Love the truck, but it's run nothing like what my '18 did with a proper tune.
I have a feeling by this summer we will have packages available. I can't wait to mod it like that. Haven't tuned a truck in years. Ordered a drop in filter and shroud cover from COBB. Should yield about 175 rwhp :challenge:

8250_RPM

Reaction score
So what’s the overall consensus for those that have installed either the stage 1 and/or stage 2? Would you do it again? I’ve read through this entire forum at one point and I think the consensus was overall positive.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
So what’s the overall consensus for those that have installed either the stage 1 and/or stage 2? Would you do it again? I’ve read through this entire forum at one point and I think the consensus was overall positive.

It’s good and we all want it BUT, it’s not available for 23 or 24 trucks unless you send in your computer for bench tuning. We are all patiently waiting for someone to unlock it.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a lead on a 2023 Raptor ECU, I can likely help solve this issue. With a 2024 on the way, I want this sorted out. Is the TCM locked down under the same security controls?

200.gif